Getting Back Your Competitive Edge!
- Ensure athlete is prepared for the demands of athletic competition
- Minimize risk of re-injury
- Educate athlete
- Core strength and flexibility
Neuromuscular and balance training
Strength, speed and agility (injury prevention)
- Approximately 3.5 million children and adolescents ages 14 and younger get hurt annually playing sports or participating in recreational activities.
- Most organized sports-related injuries (62%) occur during practice.
- More than 775,000 children participating in sports activities are injured each year and 1 in 4 injuries are considered serious.
Statistics from: Reducing the Risk of Injury. "Avoidance of Injuries with Pre-Season Conditioning" Published in American Journal of Sports Medicine. (Vol. 28, No. 5)